Friday, December 29, 2017

Crafting Goals for 2018

Here are my crafting goals for 2018:

  • Publish one pattern - I have a number of them 90% finished and I can't seem to get myself to finalize anything. 
  • Crochet more - my skills are atrophying.  Every time I pick up my ongoing scrap blanket project, I have a harder time getting back into the groove of crochet.
  • Complete at least one charity knitting/crochet project - I've done quite a bit of selfish knitting over the last few years.  Time to give back.
  • Reduce the number of projects on the needles to 5 and keep it there - my average number on the needles has hovered around 8-10, and that's too many.  Nothing gets finished because there are so many distractions.
  • Post to this blog with my progress once a month - I realize that I've had this blog forever and I really haven't given it the attention it deserves.  I like to talk about knitting and crochet, why not do it here?
What are your goals for 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam, all comments are moderated. They will usually be approved within 24 hours, but often much sooner.