- Publish one pattern - I have a number of them 90% finished and I can't seem to get myself to finalize anything.
- Crochet more - my skills are atrophying. Every time I pick up my ongoing scrap blanket project, I have a harder time getting back into the groove of crochet.
- Complete at least one charity knitting/crochet project - I've done quite a bit of selfish knitting over the last few years. Time to give back.
- Reduce the number of projects on the needles to 5 and keep it there - my average number on the needles has hovered around 8-10, and that's too many. Nothing gets finished because there are so many distractions.
- Post to this blog with my progress once a month - I realize that I've had this blog forever and I really haven't given it the attention it deserves. I like to talk about knitting and crochet, why not do it here?
What are your goals for 2018?